Cannabis is available in many forms ranging from digestion of edibles to sublingual and topical absorption to different inhalation methods. Vaping is an inhalation method that has its perks and downsides.
Vaping cannabis oil benefits
- Acts fast – Typical onset time is 1 to 3 minutes. It lasts for 1 to 3 hours. A great alternative for people suffering from anxiety or panic attack.
- Fair dosing – Dosing for medical purpose needs to be accurate. Vape oil is already dosed and is available with a dropper. You can measure it with ease.
- High cannabinoid retention – Unlike smoking, vaping offers a 60% to 90% rate of cannabinoid retention. The cannabinoids get less combusted than smoking, so you can benefit more.
- Less toxic – Vaping cannabis releases negligible toxic byproducts.
- Offers relief – Vaping cannabis oil helps to reduce pain, anxiety, depression, sleep disorder, inflammation, seizure, mood swings, etc.
Every individual differs, so the cannabis effects will vary. Therefore, when you use CBD vape juice brought from justcbdstore.com be patient and allow the product to work.
Will vaping get users high?
The effect will depend on the kind of cannabis product you purchased. If it is a CBD-dominant vape juice then there will be significantly less high experienced than the THC-dominant products. The hemp-based CBD oil is THC free and non-intoxicating.
Vaping cannabis oil drawbacks
- Vaping can be bad for people with respiratory issues like asthma.
- It can cause lung damage down the road.
- Vegetable glycerin, Propylene glycol, vitamin E acetate, and MCT coconut oil are a thinning agent that is toxic, so avoid products that comprise these ingredients.
- CBD products are easily accessible, which may entice minors to join the nicotine vaping trend.
Cannabis oil is in less concentrated form. The vaporizer or vape pen needs cannabis oil in a concentrated form, so extra ingredients are added along with a thinning agent. The safe thinning agent is hemp terpenes. Other terms you will come across is –
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil vape cart – It includes terpenes and all the cannabinoids except THC found in hemp plants.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil vape cart – It has a full blend of cannabinoids available in the industrial hemp plant along with 0.3% THC.
What is a vape pen?
The CBD oil vape cartridge needs a medium or battery to operate. A vape pen is designed to turn the vape juice into an inhalable vapor. It has a tiny rechargeable battery, which heats the e-juice and generates vapor. You will find a variety of models like –
- Vape pens
- Portable devices
- Tabletop models
All the devices work on the same principal –
- The coil gets heated.
- At a specific temperature, the oil turns into vapor.
- When inhaled, the vapor gets drawn inside the lungs and exhaled.
The heating will decarboxylate the THCA into THC and CBDA into CBD, but at different temperature. Therefore, choose a high-end vaping device, where you can control the voltage and the temperature.
Does CBD oil vaping show on a drug screening?
The legal condition for CBD is that it has to contain THC 0.3%. The full spectrum can contain THC traces, so for 100% positive results choose THC-free products like isolates or broad-spectrum.